Reconstructed, GSU’s online literature and visual arts journal, is now accepting submissions for its next issue.
If you’re a GSU student and would like to see your own work of short fiction, creative non-fiction, poetry, short film, or visual artistry get published, send it via email attachment to: Reconstructed@govst.edu.
- Literary submissions should be attached as Microsoft Word .doc files.
- Visual art should be submitted in jpeg format.
- Short films should be 3-5 minutes in length.
- Students may submit one work of short fiction or creative non-fiction with no more than 5,000 words, 6 poems, or 5 visual art images.
- Please include your name, email address, phone number, and your GSU major in your email.
Each individual submission is reviewed by the editing panel and is elected for publication based on its artistic merits, as well as overall fit into that particular issue. This is based solely on the opinions of the editors for each issue. Every piece is considered carefully and selected for an issue by virtue of its literary or artistic strength and its suitability for publication in this medium.